When you need a tent with enough space and the right features to house 10 campers at once, the best-selling, durably built Wenzel Great Basin is the obvious choice. Everyone will appreciate the revolutionary new Lite Reflect™ system that beams an even, useful glow all around when you put a headlamp or flashlight in the gear loft and aim it at a built-in reflective panel. There’s also the privacy of removable divider curtains that instantly create three separate sleeping rooms. No wonder “great” is in the name.
· Capacity: 10
· Floor Size: 18' x10'
· Floor Area: 159 sq. ft.
· Peak Height: 78"
· Weight: 28lbs. 2oz.
· Canopy/Fly: Polyester
· Floor: Welded Polyethylene
· Packaged Size: 27"x10.75"x10.75"
· Doors: 1
· Windows: 4
· Integrated Tent Light Reflection System
· "D" Style Door With Inside Privacy Flap Zippered Window
· Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles With Fast Feet For Easy Set Up
· Multi Diameter Fiberglass Poles Provide More Head Room And Livable Space
· Removable Seam Sealed Fly
· Fly Ridge Pole Provides Protective Awning Over Front Door And Rear Window
· Mesh Roof Vents
· Zippered Rear And Side Windows With Inside Privacy Flaps
· Two Removable Divider Curtains With "I" Zippers Creates Three Separate Rooms
· Gear Loft And Two Convenience Pockets
· E Port For Electrical Cord Access
· Pre Attached Guy Ropes Can Be Used For Adding Stability