Save Money and Purchase a Case of 12 Aqua Liters!
Aqua Liters® vs Bottled Water
* Aqua Liters® was designed as a multifunctional emergency water product for first responders. * Bottled Water was designed as a consumer beverage for retail application.
* Aqua Liters® has a 5 year shelf-life, tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard. * Bottled Water has a maximum 2 year shelf-life and will experience 'package migration' making the contents taste like the plastic bottle when stored.
* Aqua Liters® is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), yielding commercially sterile water suitable for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash. * Bottled Water contents and packaging are not sterilized when packaged.
* Aqua Liters® is packaged in specifically designed, aseptic, multi-layer, corrosion-resistant material and is hermetically sealed without light or air contact, ensuring extended product quality and long-term storage. * Bottled Water was designed for appeal and immediate consumption, not for long-term storage.
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 33.8 ounce size
- US Coast guard approved
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life
- Packaged 12 Aqua Liters®per case
Don't need a full case? Click here to Purchase Singles!
Click to View the Aqua Liters Product Brochure
Click to View the Aqua Liters MSDS Sheet
Click to View the US Coast Guard Certificate Guide