This Gucci tote bag was inspired from the late 70s, where the Running G belt was notoriously used. Using specially treated matelasse chevron leather, creates a nice vintage finish.
Features and Benefits
- Matelasse chevron leather with a vintage effect.
- Antique gold-toned hardware.
- Interior zipper and open pockets.
- Double handles with 13" drop.
- Zipper closure with elongated zipper pulls.
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish.
- Made in Italy.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions: W15" x H11" x D2.5"
- Fabric type: Matelasse Chevron Leather