Quality Gucci jacket customized with NIJ IIIA Bulletproof protection.
The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Acconero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the 60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by intensifying the print’s femininity and appeal in new colors. Technical jersey, reminiscent of retro track suits, speak to the athletic influence of the collection.
Features and Benefits
- Blue New Flora print technical jersey
- Red and white Web along the sleeves
- Red and blue knitted trims
- Front zipper
- 55% polyester and 45% cotton
- Made in Italy
* Utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
* Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.