Our Safety Seat is a discreet, anti-ballistic shield disguised as a seat cushion. It is ideal for teachers, doctors, lawyers, or anyone who would find comfort in having their own personal safety barrier readily available in case of emergency. It is made with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies, which means that the NIJ IIIA panel is lightweight, covert, and reliable. The open cell foam cushion promotes comfort, and the non-slip straps that keep the seat in place double as handles if the anti-ballistic safety shield is needed.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated NIJ IIIA protection panel.
- No ID tags or labels so the Safety Seat is discreet.
- 1" thick nonabsorbent open cell foam comfort cushion.
- Lightweight ballistic panel weighs only 20oz. (the same as a water bottle).
- Handles double as non-slip cushion grips.
- 1000D Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- Utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: approximately 12" X 17" x 1.5".
- Handles: Anti-Skid Gripper Fabric.
- Sleeve: 100% 1000-denier coated nylon.