- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it's raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even if it crashes or drops.
- With the free hook included, you may hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Please kindly note that it's comparatively slow for the solar charger to recharge itself via solar power, due to the limited surface of the solar panel.
- You'd better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don't, it doesn't matter so much.
- The one green light means it's receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off.
- When it's charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged.
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Input: 5V/1A
- Output: 5V/2X1A
- Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
- Product Weight: 146 g
- Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
- AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
- 1 x Solar Charger
- 1 x Hook
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Mini Flexible USB LED Light
- Do not charge through a glass surfaces.
- Charge in strong sunlight.
- Do not leave in your vehicle during summer.