School Safety Kit
This is a well stocked first aid and survival kit packaged in our Executive bulletproof backpack. Preparedness is one of the most noted elements of surviving emergencies and violent incidents. This package is a great self contained kit to augment the reaction plans for school lock downs as well as personal safety plans.
This product will help save lives in those extreme times of need. Be prepared and increase the chances of survival. First Aid Kit is OSHA approved.
Disaster Kit Executive Backpack
|NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistant Bulletproof Backpack
Threat Level IIIa (3A) Panel and weighs less than 12 oz.
Capacity: 2750 cu. in.
Conveniently holds the entire safety kit in one package
Items can be added as needed
(50) Adhesive plastic bandages, 3/4" x 3"(3) Large fingertip fabric bandages(2) Knuckle fabric bandages(1) Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 36"(6) Gauze dressing pads, 2" x 2"(1) Conforming gauze roll bandage, 2"(1) Trauma pad, 5" x 9"(1) Sterile eye pad(12) BZK antiseptic towelettes(6) Triple antibiotic ointment packs(3) Insect sting relief pads(1) Eye wash, 4 oz.(1) Instant cold compress, 4" x 5"(12) Aspirin tablets, (6) 2-pks(1) First aid tape roll, 1/2" x 5 yd.(1) Scissors, 4-1/2", nickel plated(1) Tweezers, 4", plastic(2) Exam quality vinyl gloves, 1 pair(1)
|5-year shelf-life. Specially packaged to store safely for 5 years even in extreme temperatures and conditions.|
|* Water bags - 6 pack @ 4.2 ounces ea.
* 5 year shelf life. Bottled water only has a 6 month shelf life!
* Meets SOLAS requirements
* Fluorescent orange duct tape (see below)
* Light sticks – 3 Cyalume light sticks
* Crank radio: Self generating am/fm radio
* Multiple use duct tape.
|* Flashlight - Super Safe LED Flashlight -MJ9911
* Multi tool - 14 separate tools in one
* Space blanket - 3 Mylar blankets
* Hand wipes - 2 sealed sanitation packages
* Whistle - with lanyard
* Tissue - 3 rolls sealed sanitary paper
* Butane lighter - 1 disposable lighter (not included in international orders)
|Use the fluorescent tape to tape a light stick to the window as a signal to the outside that the classroom is occupied. A signal can be pre-arranged with school resource officers / administration.|