The Bullet Blocker NIJ IIIA Tactical Backpack is built using a Condor Orion Assault Pack which is a modular multi-mission bag that can be configured to specific mission requirements. The large main compartment features easy access clam shell design with generous 40-liter capacity that provides ample storage options to safely & securely stow your essential gear. The detachable exterior compartment offers additional 10 liter of storage and can be converted to a backpack or sling pack. Armored with Bullet Blocker ballistics, this pack provides discreet bulletproof protection wherever life's mission takes you.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Large main compartment with gear tight down straps (23”H x 13”W x 7”D).
- Detachable exterior compartment can be used as backpack or sling pack (18”H x 13”W x 3”D).
- Two detachable accessory pouch (8”H x 6”W x 3”D).
- Open-top quick access stash pocket.
- Detachable rain cover with storage pocket.
- Three reinforce grab handles.
- Body contour shoulder strap.
- Removable waist belt.
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included).
- Color Choices: Black, Tan, Olive.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Bullet Blocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Removable.
- Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 17.5".
- Capacity: 40L (1525 cu in).