The Kaito "Trek" KA350 is the perfect compact radio for emergencies and disasters.
Specifically designed for emergency & disaster preparedness, it offers different methods to power itself. Those methods include AC/DC adapter (optional), three AAA batteries (not included) and the built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery which can be charged from the AC adapter, by hand cranking, by solar panel or even by a PC. The solar panel not only can keep the built-in battery fully charged but also provides power for the radio even when no battery is installed.
With its revolutionary design and versatile functions, it's an ideal companion for emergency preparedness purposes, outdoor activities as well as traveling. The KA350's rechargeable batteries are replaceable. At the heart of the KA350, there is an internal generator that recharges the internal Ni-MH battery pack and powers the radio & the flashlight.
On the side of the radio, there’s a USB jack for charging your cell phones, MP3 players and other gadgets. You can use the KA350 to receive a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM, SW (shortwave) and NOAA weather stations.
The 7-weather channels are pre-programmed and numbered from 1-7, you can easily and conveniently tune into the stations by adjusting the switch, no more guess work involved.
Short Wave: 9.3-15.6 MHz (In 2 Bands)
NOAA Weather Band: 1- 7 Channels
· Dynamo & Solar Powered Radio
· AM/FM/SW/NOAA WB & Weather Alert
· Heavy duty dynamo cranking charging system
· Solar panel for charging the built in battery pack
· Super bright LED flashlight with push button
· USB Port for charging cell phones and other devices
· Micro USB port to charge built in battery pack
· Compact design for traveling
· Special engineered turning knob for easy tuning
· Built in 3.5mm ear bud jack for private listening
· Built in speaker
· Includes user manual & warranty registration card
· Color: Yellow