RADTriage Radiation Detector is a U.S. Military-grade personal dosimeter that instantly detects radiation exposure in the event of a dirty bomb, nuclear reactor accident such as Fukushima and Chernobyl and other sources of radiation. This always-on wallet card/badge radiation detector does not require batteries or calibration. The sensor strip instantly turns darker when it detects harmful levels of radiation. The latest version, Model 50 (this model), begins alerting at 50 mSv. This product was recently extensively tested --along with other dosimeters over a period of nearly 2 years by the Israel Ministry of Defense (IMOD). IMOD selected our dosimeter and we have just received the first order for 8,000 RADTriage with VLLD (visual lower limit detection) of 50 mSv.
- Fits in wallet or badge holder.
- Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors, nuclear weapons fallout and dirty bombs
- Made in the U.S.A | U.S. Military-grade and field tested and approved by U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- Shelf-life may be extended up to 10 years by storing in the freezer. Once removed it will have a usable life of at least two years.
- No batteries or calibration needed | Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)