- Remove the top cap for a loud emergency whistle.
- Unscrew the bottom to get your compass and signaling mirror.
- Use the extension tubing to reach hard to get water sources, or as a tourniquet.
- FILTER STRAW - Removes dirt and contaminants from rivers, lakes, ponds, creeks, mud puddles, and third world tap water.
- .1 MICRON PURIFIER - Eliminates 99.9999% of parasites and bacteria.
- WORKS WITH BOTTLES - This filter can screw directly onto to any standard 28mm water bottle.
- PORTABLE & LIGHT - Our personal purifier straw is 7.5 inches long and weighs less than ½ pound.
- Bonus Survival Gear - Your straw comes with a carabineer, signaling mirror, tourniquet / extension tube, bear whistle, and compass.
Filter Screws Directly Onto Water Bottles
One of the perks about this filter is that you don't have to put your head in the water to use it.
The straw has been modified so that it can connect to any 28mm water bottle.
Now, you can collect dirty water on the go, and connect your straw to it when you're ready to drink.
Although this filter straw was meant to purify water, it's much more advanced than those filters meant for tap water.
The average filter in your home will remove bacteria from to 1 to 5 microns in size. 1 being the smallest.
Our camping water filter is .1 microns in size. That's 1/10 the pore size of a standard in home filter.
Can I still use the filter without a bottle?
Yes, you can still get down and drink from a water source using just the straw. We've added an extension tube that allows you to drink comfortably if you don't want to put your face so close to the water.
What is the shelf life of the Water Filter?
Your straw's expiration date does not start until you open and use it. Once used, the straw should be replaced after 5 years or about 400 gallons of water have passed through it.